cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Geelen" <stefangee...@hotmail.com>
Subject HELP PLEASE: Language Exception when compiling XSP page
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2004 06:49:37 GMT
HI,

looking at the myaccount_details_xsp.java source it seems that the error is
caused by:

this.contentHandler.startElement ? :

 start error (lines 131-131) "Syntax
> > error on keyword "this"; "boolean", "void", "byte", "short", "int",
> > "long", "char", "float", "double", "Identifier", "interface", "class"
> > expected" this.contentHandler.startElement( // end error  ??

I included below the complete .java file.

Does anyone have any idea (using 2.1.3) ?

Thx very much in advance !

    package org.apache.cocoon.www.xmlmill.xsp;

    import java.io.File;
    import java.io.IOException;
    import java.io.StringReader;
    //import java.net.*;
    import java.util.Date;
    import java.util.List;
    import java.util.Stack;

    //import org.w3c.dom.*;
    import org.xml.sax.InputSource;
    import org.xml.sax.SAXException;
    import org.xml.sax.helpers.AttributesImpl;

    //import org.apache.avalon.framework.*;
    import org.apache.avalon.framework.component.Component;
    import org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException;
    import org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentManager;
    import org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentSelector;
    import org.apache.avalon.framework.context.Context;
    //import org.apache.avalon.framework.util.*;

    import org.apache.cocoon.Constants;
    import org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException;
    import org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator;
    //import org.apache.cocoon.util.*;

    import org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPGenerator;
    import org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPObjectHelper;
    import
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPRequestHelper;
    import
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPResponseHelper;
    import
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPSessionHelper;

    /* User Imports */

      import java.sql.DriverManager;

      import java.sql.Connection;

      import java.sql.Statement;

      import java.sql.PreparedStatement;

      import java.sql.CallableStatement;

      import java.sql.ResultSet;

      import java.sql.ResultSetMetaData;

      import java.sql.Struct;

      import java.sql.SQLException;

      import java.sql.Clob;

      import java.sql.Blob;

      import java.text.SimpleDateFormat;

      import java.text.DecimalFormat;

      import java.io.StringWriter;

      import java.io.PrintWriter;

      import java.io.BufferedInputStream;

      import java.io.InputStream;

      import java.util.Set;

      import java.util.List;

      import java.util.Iterator;

      import java.util.ListIterator;

      import java.math.BigDecimal;

      import java.sql.Struct;

      import java.sql.Types;

      import org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.EsqlHelper;

      import
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.AbstractEsqlQuery;

      import
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.AbstractEsqlConnection;

      import
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.Cocoon2EsqlConnection;

      import org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPUtil;

    /**
     * Generated by XSP. Edit at your own risk, :-)
     */
    public class myaccount_details_xsp extends XSPGenerator {

        // Files this XSP depends on
        private static File[] _dependentFiles = new File[] {

            };

        // Initialize attributes used by modifiedSince() (see
AbstractServerPage)
        {
            this.dateCreated = 1076739690085L;
            this.dependencies = _dependentFiles;
        }

        /* Built-in parameters available for use */
        // context    - org.apache.cocoon.environment.Context
        // request    - org.apache.cocoon.environment.Request
        // response   - org.apache.cocoon.environment.Response
        // parameters - parameters defined in the sitemap
        // objectModel- java.util.Map
        // resolver   - org.apache.cocoon.environment.SourceResolver

        /* User Class Declarations */
        private Stack _esql_connections = new Stack();
    private Cocoon2EsqlConnection _esql_connection = null;
    private Stack _esql_queries = new Stack();
    private AbstractEsqlQuery _esql_query = null;
    private SQLException _esql_exception = null;
    private StringWriter _esql_exception_writer = null;

    this.contentHandler.startElement(
      "",
      "sql-list",
      "sql-list",
      xspAttr
    );

    xspAttr.clear();

    xspAttr.addAttribute(
      "",
      "pos",
      "pos",
      "CDATA",
      String.valueOf(j.nextIndex())
    );

    this.contentHandler.startElement(
      "",
      "sql-list-item",
      "sql-list-item",
      xspAttr
    );

    xspAttr.clear();

    this.contentHandler.endElement(
      "",
      "sql-list-item",
      "sql-list-item");

    this.contentHandler.endElement(
      "",
      "sql-list",
      "sql-list");

    this.contentHandler.startElement(
      "",
      "sql-set",
      "sql-set",
      xspAttr
    );

    xspAttr.clear();

    this.contentHandler.startElement(
      "",
      "sql-set-item",
      "sql-set-item",
      xspAttr
    );

    xspAttr.clear();

    this.contentHandler.endElement(
      "",
      "sql-set-item",
      "sql-set-item");

    this.contentHandler.endElement(
      "",
      "sql-set",
      "sql-set");

        XSPObjectHelper.xspExpr(contentHandler, obj);

        /**
         * Generate XML data.
         */
        public void generate() throws SAXException, IOException,
ProcessingException {

            this.contentHandler.startDocument();
            AttributesImpl xspAttr = new AttributesImpl();

          this.contentHandler.startPrefixMapping(
            "xml",
            "http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"
          );