cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Schwarz" <saschw...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: SVG broken images.....HELP!!
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:29:16 GMT
Well it ain't SVG. If this is what you are giving to the SVG serializer it
will never work. It has to be an SVG document. Looks like you are giving the
serializer a whole HTML page that doesn't contain any <svg> elements at all.

Please take a look at the svg samples that ship with Cocoon to see how they
work.
HTH
Steve