cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Geelen" <stefangee...@hotmail.com>
Subject Define dynamically a parameter of a serializer
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:47:59 GMT
Hi,

I would like to dynamically define a parameter of a serializer, like:

      <map:serializer logger="test.serializer.ml2pdf-website"
mime-type="application/pdf" name="ml2pdf-webpages"
src="com.test.connector.cocoon.testSerializer">
        <systemid>context://test</systemid>
      </map:serializer>

I need to know the context or realPath of the cocoon environment so I do not
need to define the parameter (systemid) hardcoded, like:

        <systemid>file:/c:/cocoon/test</systemid>

Appareantly Cocoon does not see the context:/ here as a variable.

How can this be solved ?

Regards,

Stefan