cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Schwarz" <saschw...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: SVG broken images.....HELP!!
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:26:23 GMT
Hi
Sorry if I lead you astray before...
How's about a divide and conquer strategy? Seems like it isn't clear if the
SVG being delivered to the svg2png serializer is correct or not.

I think someone else mentioned this already, but the way I debugged a
similar problem was to:
- install the Adobe plugin for IE on a windows machine.
- change the <map:match pattern="frame/*.jpg"> to use the standard xml
serializer
(or make a new match that does the same thing with pattern="frame/*.xml" if
you think you might need to do this again in the future :^)
- request the page from the browser
then you can either see what is wrong directly in the XML or save the page
as source and load the page from the filesystem as SVG using the plugin and
look for the error.

I'd start with a single filled rectangle as my image to further simplify the
task...
HTH,
Steve