cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Portal-fw problem
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:11:30 GMT
Hi Bert,

yes this is a bug - I will commit a fix in 5 minutes.

Thanks for reporting!
Carsten

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bert Van Kets [mailto:bert@vankets.com]
> Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 3:54 PM
> To: users@cocoon.apache.org
> Subject: Portal-fw problem
>
>
> Hi all,
> I had some problems saving the role profiles in the portal
> framework and did
> the following test :
> - downloaded a fresh CVS ROOT snapshop today at 2PM Belgian time :-)
> - built using J2SDK 1.4.2_3
> - started "cocoon servlet"
> - went straight to the Portal Framework sample, logged in with the Cocoon
> user and opened the admin role profile
> - clicked on the Save link and get a very pretty StackTrace (see below)
>
> What am I missing, or is this a bug?
> Carsten, any ideas?
>
> Bert
>
> Stacktrace :
>
> java.lang.ClassCastException
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.webapps.portal.components.PortalManagerImpl.clea
> nUpCache(P
> ortalManagerImpl.java:1884)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.webapps.portal.components.PortalManagerImpl.chan
> geProfile(
> PortalManagerImpl.java:4129)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.webapps.portal.components.PortalManagerImpl.setu
> p(PortalMa
> nagerImpl.java:290)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.webapps.portal.components.PortalManagerImpl.conf
> igurationT
> est(PortalManagerImpl.java:312)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.webapps.portal.acting.AuthAction.act(AuthAction.java:88)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.inv
> oke(ActTyp
> eNode.java:154)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessin
> gNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatch
> Node.invok
> e(PreparableMatchNode.java:165)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessin
> gNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.inv
> oke(ActTyp
> eNode.java:173)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessin
> gNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatch
> Node.invok
> e(PreparableMatchNode.java:165)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessin
> gNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.in
> voke(Pipel
> ineNode.java:162)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessin
> gNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.i
> nvoke(Pipe
> linesNode.java:136)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(T
> reeProcess
> or.java:371)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(T
> reeProcess
> or.java:312)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invok
> e(MountNod
> e.java:133)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessin
> gNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatch
> Node.invok
> e(PreparableMatchNode.java:165)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessin
> gNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.in
> voke(Pipel
> ineNode.java:162)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessin
> gNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.i
> nvoke(Pipe
> linesNode.java:136)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(T
> reeProcess
> or.java:371)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(T
> reeProcess
> or.java:312)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invok
> e(MountNod
> e.java:133)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessin
> gNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatch
> Node.invok
> e(PreparableMatchNode.java:165)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessin
> gNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.in
> voke(Pipel
> ineNode.java:162)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessin
> gNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.i
> nvoke(Pipe
> linesNode.java:136)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(T
> reeProcess
> or.java:371)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(T
> reeProcess
> or.java:312)
> 	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:656)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1112)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:356)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplic
> ationHandl
> er.java:294)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:567)
> 	at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1776)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicat
> ionContext
> .java:514)
> 	at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1726)
> 	at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:879)
> 	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:790)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:952)
> 	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:807)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:196)
> 	at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:289)
> 	at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:487)
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org
>
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org


Mime
View raw message