cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Geelen" <stefangee...@hotmail.com>
Subject Sendmail.xsp and internal pipeline problem
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:25:37 GMT
Hi,

I have following pipeline:

<map:pipeline>
  <map:match pattern="announcement/update-announcement-list">
        <map:aggregate element="page" label="peek-xml">
          <map:part element="content" ns="http://www.test.com/content" src="cocoon:/announcement/update-announcement-list"/>

        </map:aggregate>

        <map:transform src="stylesheets/default/template.xsl"/>

        <map:serialize />
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

The 'src="cocoon:/announcement/update-announcement-list"/> ' points to an internal pipeline:

    <map:pipeline internal-only="true" >
      <!-- internal-only="true">-->
      <map:match pattern="announcement/update-announcement-list">
        <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/update-announcement-list.xsp"/>

        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

The problem is that when I activate this (using a regulat html form that calls announcement/update-announcement-list,
I get in my browser a white empty screen instead of a message telling that it has been processed.

If I change to to:

<map:pipeline>
  <map:match pattern="announcement/update-announcement-list">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/update-announcement-list.xsp"/>

        <map:transform src="stylesheets/default/template.xsl"/>

        <map:serialize />
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

Note: now I call the .xsp directly (src="xsp/update-announcement-list.xsp") it does work (so
the .xsp is correct).

Anyone any idea ?