cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Geelen" <stefangee...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: The '-' character in pseudo protocols (*not* allowed) ???
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 23:08:09 GMT
Joerg,

I'm not sure what you mean with 'Where do you take this from' , but I could
consistently reproduce this problem . Removing the '-' solved the problem
and putting them back again did  the error come back. In the mean time I did
not change anything else.

The configuration I use is :

Tomcat 4.0.4
Cocoon 2.1.4.
Windows XP Prof.

The src calls an internal pipeline with following code:

    <map:pipeline internal-only="true">
      <map:match pattern="announcement/update-announcement-list">
        <map:generate type="serverpages"
src="xsp/update-announcement-list.xsp"/>
        <map:transform type="log">
          <map:parameter name="logfile"
value="logs/myaccount-details.xsp.log"/>
          <map:parameter name="append" value="false"/>
        </map:transform>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

Note that the log file was never created (logs/myaccount-details.xsp.log).

When I removed the dashes the log file is created.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that an .xsp is used in the internal
pipeline ?

Stefan