cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: Accessing Forms from Woody Action Flow
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 08:18:02 GMT

On Feb 4, 2004, at 8:31 PM, Phil Blake wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> I have a woody action:
>
> <wd:action id="add" action-command="addHoliday">
> 	<wd:label>Add</wd:label>
> 	<wd:on-action>
> 		<javascript>
> 			addHoliday();
> 		</javascript>
> 	</wd:on-action>
> </wd:action>
>

> that calls addHoliday() in some flow:
>
> function addHoliday() {
> 	cocoon.log.debug("adding holiday named... hmmm how do I get the form
> to find out");

 From http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WoodyEventHandling :

Javascript event listeners

Objects available in the Javascript snippet:

	• 	event: a subclass of WidgetEvent. See the woody reference
documentation for information on the type of WidgetEvent, and see the
javadocs for what these provide (the samples might also give a good
start),
	• 	viewData: any "bizdata" supplied to the showForm function from
flowscript.
	• 	if the form processing was started from a flowscript, then
everything available from the scope of that flowscript, such as global
variables, functions and the cocoon object (see also Flow Object Model