cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "natz@ya.com " <n...@ya.com>
Subject Strange: BlobSource cannot access Datasource
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:32:35 GMT

	Hello All,

	Please, help, because I'm really out of ideas here.. The thing is,
when I try to use a blob: protocol (from the BlobSource component), I
keep getting an

	Exception during source resolving.:
org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceException: Cannot get datasource
'DBGES'

	At first I thought there was something wrong with the datasource
definition, but if I use the DBGES pool in a XSP serverpage, or in a
SQL transformer, it works flawlessly, so the datasource definition is
correct.

	In my previous project it worked flawlessly.. Does anybody know
what may i be doing wrong?

	Thanks all,

	Nacho Jimenez