cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Disposed ComponentLocator Exception
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:35:04 GMT
Le Jeudi, 26 fév 2004, à 12:20 Europe/Zurich, John L. Webber a écrit :

> ...java.lang.IllegalStateException: You cannot lookup components on a
> disposed ComponentLocator...

I've seen this recently on both 2.1.3 and (I think) 2.1.4, but it was
very late on a deadline and I didn't have time to investigate, just
found a workaround.

It happened right after making a CVS commit of a sitemap.xmap while
Cocoon was running, and the workaround was to make any change to the
sitemap to cause it to be reloaded. Happened under macosx with JDK
1.4.1.

I'my busy right now, but it would be good if you could open a bugzilla
issue (unless there's one already) so that we can "collect evidence",
as this might still be present in the current release.

-Bertrand