cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carmona Perez, David" <DPerez...@fcc.es>
Subject RE: Failed to execute pipeline
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:41:43 GMT
Probable cause:

You have an XML file somewhere with has a bad encoding.  You are using an editor that is not
XML aware and using some non-English character.

--------
David

-----Mensaje original-----
De: franck LAMY [mailto:franck.lamy@cfort.fr]
Enviado el: jueves, 26 de febrero de 2004 11:14
Para: users@cocoon.apache.org
Asunto: Failed to execute pipeline

Hi,

When i execute my application under tomcat 5.0.18, i have the following error :

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.: java.io.UTFDataFormatException:
Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte UTF-8 sequence.

Here is my sitemap.xmap file :
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
<map:pipelines>
    <map:pipeline>
        <map:match pattern="hello.html">
            <map:generate src="hello.xml"/>
           <map:transform src="page2html.xsl"/>
            <map:serialize type="html"/>
        </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>
</map:pipelines>
</map:sitemap>
Can someone helps me because i turn around .
THANKS