cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Corin Moss" <Corin.M...@tvnz.co.nz>
Subject RE: record pipeline result
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:39:19 GMT

Hiya,

I'm not sure if it's considered best practice, but I've just
successfully used the XSPUtil.includeSource method.  The following is
similar, but returns a string representation of the pipeline output (I
think):

XSPUtil.getSourceAsString("cocoon://PIPELINEGOESHERE", resolver);

And the name space is

xmlns:xsp-util="http://apache.org/xsp/util/2.0"

If you look in the XSP Util class def, you'll see a lot more about it.
You'll see the java-doc for it under:

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPUtil

If you're wanting to send the results of a pipeline via an email -
getting it into a string is one way :)

Also, refer to this email:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=104644496213491&w=2

HTH,