cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 黄 海冬 <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject re:Combining database actions and Woody
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:48:04 GMT

Hi:

In relation to OJB:
I saw ojb,but it need java code,I need a tool to write code once ,use many
times,binding xml data can config by parameter and config file.OJB can
mapping but map object(java bean?) and database,so it will need some java
code every time,that's why I don't choose it.Did I get the correct
understanding about ojb?Tell me if I did't hit the point,thanks a lot.

roy huang.

1. There are automated tools that can write the code for you:
http://db.apache.org/ojb/howto-build-mappings.html

2. Coding Data Access Objects for OJB are really simple.

We already builded 2 webapp using DB Actions (Original and Modulars). From
my own experience, is easier and cleaner using:

OJB, Woody+JXTemplate, Flow

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.