cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaNet Consultancy <beya...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Build 2.1.4
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:45:15 GMT
hi guys,
I have a build related question if I may. Just installed 2.1.4 of
cocoon and tried to run my app as per usual and nothing happens, no
links work nothing the site just seems dead. Also, I ran the hello
world example in the main cocoon home page area
(http://www.mysite.com/cocoon), and from the block`s Hello world
section I clicked the jpeg link. When I do this i get an
(org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap) message box appear on my
desktop, which would seem to suggest that another instance of
tomcat/cocoon is being launched!!!??? In the local.blocks.properties
file, how do I makes sure that i block is activated? Do I change as
follows:

un-comment the line #exclude.block.batik=true and:

1. leave as is - exclude.block.batik=true (block is not included in
build)? or
2. exclude.block.batik=false (block is included in build)?

many thanks in advance