cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robert Clarke <r.cla...@bilk.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Calling sendmail action from flowscript
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:35:45 GMT
Hi Jan,
Thanks for your reply. I tried using cocoon.act but got the same error
message.

Maybe what I should be asking is:

What steps do I need to follow to call an action from flowscript?

I've been using cocoon for a while but have only just started using flows,
thus my confusion.

Thanks,
Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Hoskens [mailto:jh@schaubroeck.be]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 4:04 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Calling sendmail action from flowscript

What you're saying suggests that you're calling the function act() that does
not exist in your flowscript. Maybe you have to call it through the cocoon
object: cocoon.act(), as with the sendpage and other's(as on the wiki page:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Flow)

Hope this helps,
Greetz,
Jan