cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Winnall <st...@winnall.ch>
Subject Re: Realtime generation of Woody Forms
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:03:34 GMT
Hi Tony

I have used Torque in a generator and it worked OK after I had edited
the sources
and removed all the logging statements. Torque expects to be run from
the command
line and likes to tell you what it's doing. If you don't remove the
logging
statements, they get sent along your Cocoon pipeline, which might
explain what's
happening here.

Regards
Steve