cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject WoodyGenerator and 'attribute-name' parameter
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 20:54:06 GMT

I've got my first Woody form displaying now.  I'm handling the form
request with flow that calls a display pipeline, which generates from a
Woody template and transforms with the WoodyTemplateTransformer, and
then again with woody-field-styling.xsl from the samples directory.

It works.  But I'm pretty well convinced that what I really want is the
WoodyGenerator, and not to use the "pull-model" template approach.  But
I'm stuck on the "attribute-name" sitemap parameter required by the
generator.  Presumably this has to match up with something that my flow
is supposed to have taken care of, but I can't find any docs or
examples that explain this.  Can anybody help shed some light on this
for me?

Thanks in advance for answering noob questions :-)

Best Regards,
~ml