cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Remmerie Bart <Bart.Remme...@elia.be>
Subject Woody integration in Portal
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:26:31 GMT
Hi,
I'm struggling with the implementation of woody in a coplet.

I've managed to create simple coplets where I manage to rewrite the links using the portal-coplet
transformer <a href="blabla"> => portal-event.
And, as suggested, I always use the same uri for my coplet.

Trying to integrate woody seems to be more complex.
1. Using the form2bean.flow sample: each time I click a button,
the woody form leaves the portal & fills the whole screen again.
2. Next to that, Using the html-output of the woody sample for my
woody-coplet,
the title on the top of the browser window is set to the title of the
woody-html-page

There are a lot of usefull tips in the cocoon-mailing-lists, but they don't
solve my major question
"how do I keep my woody-form in my coplet ?"

I've been "guessing" to fix the problem (no success) with following
approaches:
1. Using a linktransformer: this generates <ev:eventlinks/> =>
very interesting, but I don't know what to do with this
2. Using ApplicationCoplet as CopletBaseData: didn't get it running

My questions:
1. How can I get a woody-form properly running in a coplet?
(avoid jumping out of the portal, after one click)
2. How can I avoid that the portal pagetitle is set to the woody coplet
title ?
(based on the html-output of the form2bean transformation)
3. Intrigued by what I found: what's the purpose for ApplicationCoplet ?  I know it is intended
to get external apps running in a portlet,
 but I could use some more detail.

My sitemap:

The URICoplet points to "cocoon:/test"

<!-- form2bean.flow generates output in html, therefore I've split it up in
2 parts, test & test2
     test2 results in xml-output which I can use in my test-pipeline.  There
is probably a better way to do this -->
 <map:match pattern="test2">
  <map:generate src="cocoon:/form2bean.flow"/>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
 </map:match>

 <map:match pattern="test">
   <map:generate src="cocoon:/test2"/>
   <map:transform type="xslt" src="resources/link2coplet.xsl"/>
<!-- link2coplet.xsl transforms <a href="foo"/> elements into <cl:link
parameter="attributes/inCopletPath" value="foo"/> -->
   <map:transform type="portal-coplet"/>-->
<!-- transforms the <cl:link/> elements into portal-events
<!--	<map:transform type="portal-link"/>-->
<!-- I don't know what this one exactly does -->
   <map:serialize/>
  </map:match>

Long message, lots of questions, ...

Thanks,
Bart

This message and its attachments may contain confidential information protected by intellectual
property rights or other rights & is strictly for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.
It is strictly prohibited to copy, alter or disclose this message or its contents to any other
person without Elia's prior consent. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please inform the person who sent it and delete the message from your system. Elia is not
liable for any direct or indirect damage arising from errors, inaccuracies or any loss in
the message, from unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of it or as a result
of any virus being passed on. This message does not constitute any commitment from Elia except
when expressly otherwise agreed between the intended recipient and Elia.

U vindt de Nederlandse versie van deze disclaimer op onze internetsite  www.elia.be

Vous pouvez découvrir la version française de ce disclaimer sur notre site internet www.elia.be