cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Teator, Michael" <mtea...@tjctechnology.com>
Subject FileGenerator making two HTTP requests
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 01:08:19 GMT
I have an issue with my cocoon where I have a url specified in the generate
source (type="file") like:

src="http://localhost/whatever.xml"

For some reason it makes TWO requests to this file every time.

Any ideas?

If I change the generate type to "html" then it only makes one request, but
the serializer (fop) no longer works.

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the
communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its
attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you!