cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaNet Consultancy <beya...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Batik problem (Bug) on OS X
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:47:54 GMT
Ok chaps,
there is definitely a problem with batik(svg) on OS X. I am running OS
X 10.3.2, Java 1.4.2, Cocoon 2.1.4, Tomcat 5, postgreSQL 7.4.1. If I
use batik to produce fancy text or graphic (non jpg, png etc) then
everything is fine. As soon as I try and svg a jpg or png I get the
following error in the logs:

java.awt.color.CMMException: Invalid profile data
	at sun.awt.color.CMM.checkStatus(CMM.java:127)
	at sun.awt.color.ICC_Transform.<init>(ICC_Transform.java:89)
	at
java.awt.image.ColorConvertOp.updateBITransform(ColorConvertOp.java:
386)
	at java.awt.image.ColorConvertOp.ICCBIFilter(ColorConvertOp.java:308)
	at java.awt.image.ColorConvertOp.filter(ColorConvertOp.java:262)
	at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.Any2sRGBRed.copyData(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.FormatRed.copyData(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.AbstractRed.getData(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.AbstractRed.getData(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.spi.JPEGRegistryEntry$1.run(Unknown
Source)

The image is still displayed, but not before an
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap error is displayed.

I checked the svg examples on the main cocoon example page, and whether
clicking the jpg or png link the result was the same each time. Any
ideas what is going on here or if there are any possible work arounds?

many thanks in advance...

Andrew