cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Roth <mr...@ronin.matrix.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject [Woody] What is the java class type for a multivaluefield field?
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:48:57 GMT
I'm running woody+flow using cvs version 2.1.4 from end of January 2004.

I define a widget:

   <wd:multivaluefield id="server">
     <wd:datatype base="string"/>
       <wd:selection-list src="cocoon:/serverlist" dynamic="true"/>
   </wd:multivaluefield>

I define an action widget:

   <wd:action id="allservers" action-command="allservers">
     <wd:label>All Servers</wd:label>
     <wd:on-action>
       <javascript>
          var serverlist = event.source.parent.getWidget("server");
          serverlist.value = ?????;
          </javascript>
     </wd:on-action>
   </wd:action>

I action widget should choose all the server entries in the
multivaluedfield widget above.

I got java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot set value of field "rechner" ...
What is the correct way of setting a list?
What is the expected datatype?

Thank you.

Michael Roth

Michael Roth
Technische Universit├Ąt Wien
Zentraler Informatik Dienst -  Zentrale Services
Wiedner Hauptstra├če 8-10, 1040 Wien
Tel.: 58801 42091  /  Fax: 58801 42099