cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tony Edwards <tedwa...@civica.com.au>
Subject Re: .
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 05:26:43 GMT
Lads,
I stuck a CocoonUserGroupAustralia entry on the Wiki just the other night.
I'm using Cocoon in various projects up here in Newcastle. There's a few
people I've noticed on the user list making submissions so its starting
to blossom.
Read the suggestions I made on the wiki and get in touch!

Regards
Tony