cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: woody, flow and database confusion
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:16:17 GMT
Bert Van Kets wrote:

>Thanks for the help Chris,
>
>Here's copy of the script:

>cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/woody/flow/javascript/woody2.js");
>
>function linksForm_JDO(form) {
>  // Get OJB factory
>  var factory =
>cocoon.getComponent(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.ojb.jdo.components.JdoPMF.ROL
>E);
>  // Create a empty Bean
>  var linksBean = new Packages.be.bvar.admin.links.LinksBean();
>  var dao = new Packages.be.bvar.admin.links.LinksDAO();

The problem is on the above line. Apparently the Java class LinksDAO is
not found, so instead this is treated as a Java package by Rhino.
Unfortunately, when you call a constructor on a Java package it
currently returns 'undefined' rather than generating an error. When I
have time I'll fix this. You need to debug why this class isn't found by
the class loader.

HTH,

Chris