cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Hervé <anthonyhe...@expertisefreelance.com>
Subject Re: woody and xsp / esql tags for default values
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:16:51 GMT
Hello Bruno,

I do not really understand what you mean. What do you mean by

just call a pipeline (i.e. use cocoon:/ in the
src attribute) that starts with an XSP.

I just want to display by default a value from my database for a field
in my form (example phone number), how can I do ?
Thanks for your answer.

Anthony