cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tony Edwards <tedwa...@civica.com.au>
Subject Re: Realtime generation of Woody Forms
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:46:22 GMT
Bruno, You are the Man!!
I piffed the 'cocoon:/' schema from the form.showForm() call and it worked!
This means I can now generate in real time a quick and easy table
maintenance form based on the torque schema file - as long as I come up
with some clever flow to handle different table names etc.

thanks for all your input!

Tony