cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: [ESQL] esql:more-results seems broke with Oracle
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:39:38 GMT
Rob Gregory wrote:

> Please could anyone confirm that they are using Oracle with ESQL on
> Cocoon 2.1+ with the <esql:more-results> tag working??
>  Thanks in advance for any input.

There have been some refactorings of the code that determines the
number of rows in a resultset. These are most likely the cause of your
troubles :-|
Please have a look at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.OracleQuery and super
classes. Maybe you can give some advice how to adjust it to your needs
or point out different cases we need to distinguish.

	Chris.