cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tony Edwards <tedwa...@civica.com.au>
Subject Error running 2.1.3 app in 2.1.4
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 03:26:09 GMT
Folks,
I'm still interested to hear if I can generate woody forms on the fly -
but it isn't really a show stopper at this stage (I'm quite happy to
just insert a configuration step that generates the necessary forms and
move these to a 'production' area).

In the meantime, I just downloaded the latest 2.1.4 build and got
everything running. I then copied over a 2.1.3 working application and
got this error:
"org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to load sitemap from
file:/C:/cocoon-2.1.4/build/webapp/SGSAssets/SGSAssets.xmap:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: No
languages defined!"
What has changed from 2.1.3 to 2.1.4???

As always, thanks for you help!

Tony