cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex S <alexsc...@lineone.net>
Subject Re: Offline generation > Exception can't find component
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:27:45 GMT
Hi Thanks for the reply.
Yes that makes some sense. But I am still having dificulties. Something
about CatalogManager.properties or server.properties can't be found .

a) I am now just going to try using the CL to pass in all the arguments
directly.  easier for troubleshooting I think.
b) Also with a fresh build of cocoon 2.1. I am working on Linux redhat 9
by the way.
Thus I will try to build the samples having added pattern
welcome-test.html to the root sitemap instead of "" because I do not
know how to represent the latter as an argument on the CL.
[root@localhost cocoon-2.1]# ./cocoon.sh cli welcome-test.html -C
build/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf -c build/webapp/ -w ../tmp/ -d
../tmp/docs/

Gives me this response on the command line:

Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at
        at
        at Loader.invokeMain(Unknown Source)
        at Loader.run(Unknown Source)
        at Loader.main(Unknown Source)
javax/servlet/http/HttpSessionBindingListener
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:250)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:54)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:186)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:315)
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:250)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:54)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:186)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.configure(ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:404)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.configure(ContainerUtil.java:239)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(DefaultComponentFactory.java:315)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initialize(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:141)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.initialize(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:554)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.initialize(CocoonComponentManager.java:530)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil.java:282)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initialize(Cocoon.java:324)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil.java:282)
        at org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonBean.initialize(CocoonBean.java:237)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Main.main(Main.java:374)
        ... 7 more
server.properties not found, using command line or default properties
Opening database:
/home/arc/webapps/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/WEB-INF/db/cocoondb
HSQLDB server 1.7.1 is running
Use SHUTDOWN to close normally. Use [Ctrl]+[C] to abort abruptly
Sun Feb 15 11:16:43 GMT 2004 Listening for connections ...

----
Alex