cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matteo <tux...@email.it>
Subject Cocoon XSP Documentation : Access to servlet object and core logicsheets
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:24:43 GMT
I'm new to Cocoon, I browsed all the documentation distributed with
Cocoon but I coundn't find how to access servlet object in XSP page.

Question 1
----------
how I cae access the various "request", "response", "session", "context"
objects in an XSP logic?

I couldn't find any official reference and I tried a lot as :

<xsp:logic>
    ServletContext app = getServletContext();
</xsp:logic>

Question 2
Someone knows if there is a documentation to the cocoon included
logicsheet library (such as the 'util' used in the examples?, I means a
complete API documentation or something like it).

thank you in advance,

    Matteo

--
people fall into 10 categories,