cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marcin Okraszewski <okrasz_n...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: [XSP logicsheet] How to pass parameter to XSP logicsheet ???
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 15:32:07 GMT
Hi,
Well, not quite. I mean getting the file on TRANSLATION (compilation)
time! So that I can obtain it by XSLT, like this:

<xsl:param name="test"/>

<xsl:template match="test">
   <xsl:copy>
     <xsl:value-of select="$test"/>
   </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

and the solution described there is at execution time (XSP, not XSL).

Regards,
Marcin Okraszewski