cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Richard In Public <edificat...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Using Subversion (or CVS) as a (password-protected) resource
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2004 00:06:19 GMT
Hi

I have a number of OpenOffice Writer files (*.sxw) in a Subversion
repository (think CVS if you don't know Subversion).

I want to pull these from the repository and through Yves Vindevogel's
OpenOffice generator.

This should be pretty simple as the repository is served via Apache: For
example, http://www.myserver.net/svn/oo/mydoc.sxw will fetch mydoc.sxw
for download.

Following Yves' guidelines, I'm attempting to access these files with:
<map:part src="jar:http://www.myserver.net/svn/oo/mydoc.sxw!/... " /> etc.

My problem is that the repository is password protected.  I've tried
using http://user:password@www.myserver.net/svn/oo/mydoc.sxw but it
makes no difference.

Is this the correct way to pass authentication details to a server?
Anyone tried this sort of thing?

Any info appreciated.

Richard Hoberman