cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marcin Okraszewski <okrasz_n...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: A notebook for Cocoon development
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 20:56:14 GMT
I have Athlon XP 2.5+ with 512MB and I think that you shouldn't go below
512MB. If you start X with some desktop environment, Tomcat, NetBeans,
some DB and Mozilla you will find out that surprisingly 512MB is hardly
enough!! Try the environment on any computer and check how much of
memory will you use.

Regards,
Marcin Okraszewski