cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marcin Okraszewski <okrasz_n...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: Which XSLT is used for XSP logicsheets???
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 20:25:51 GMT
OK, I tried with dynamically generated XSL logicsheet and it seems that
it doesn't work as I expect :-( The page is recompiled ONLY if the page
was changed. I would like to have also the possibility to recompile
pages, when the XSL is changed at least once per reloading the webapp.
Reloading of a webapp and even tomcat didn't help!

Regards,
Marcin Okraszewski