cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Authentication Framework.... HELP
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 18:35:11 GMT
beyaNet Consultancy wrote:
> Could you please supply a link to the document you mention as i have
> searched for it but been unable to locate it.

Well, the first keyword is here:

>> I uploaded an example to the Wiki some months ago that uses
                                 ^^^^
Step 1: Go to http://cocoon.apache.org/
Step 2: Search "Wiki" in the menu bar on the left, and click the link.

The page you see now should indicate that you are in the Cocoon
Wiki now. There is a small input box in the upper left corner.

Step 3: Enter a keyword to search in this box. "authentication"
  seems to be a good choice. Press the "Find!" button.

You should now have a page with links to Wiki pages relevant for
authentication. It happens that the first link, with the best score
is "HibernateAndTheAuthenticationFramework".

Step 4: Klick the link.

There is some text and a zipfile as attachment, which should contain
the required code.

J.Pietschmann