cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Loic Quintin de Kercadio <loic.kerca...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject iTextSerializer: many page format in the same PDF document
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:48:49 GMT
Hi all,

I read on many sites, mailing lists, and the iText tutorial that the
question of having many page format (such as letter, a4, or a5, and the
orientation (portrait or landscape)) appears many times.

I would like to use the iTextSerializer to create a PDF document with
many different formats, and I thought about specifying the page formats'
changes directly in the xml-iText stream. Is that possible and is it
easy to implement the serializer to define the format on the fly?

I though about tags like:
<itext>
  <newpageformat page-size="letter" page-orientation="portrait"/>
  <newpage>...</newpage>
  <newpage>...</newpage>
  <newpageformat page-size="a4" page-orientation="landscape"/>
  <newpage>...</newpage>
  <newpage>...</newpage>
</itext>

Thanks a lot,
Loic Quintin de Kercadio - Anyware Technologies