cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John L. Webber" <John.Web...@jentro.com>
Subject Subsitemaps and resources
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:35:31 GMT
I've Googled about everything possible, but can't seem to find a
definitive answer to this question (though I fear the answer is "no"):

Can a subsitemap call named resources from a root sitemap? If so, how?
Experimentation seems to show that it doesn't work, but maybe I'm
missing something. For example, sitemap A has a resource like this:

<map:resources>
 <map:resource name="page.xsp">
      <map:generate src="{xsp}" type="serverpages">
        <map:parameter name="dest" value="{dest}"/>
      </map:generate>
      <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
      <map:transform src="html/{page}2html.xsl">
        <map:parameter name="language" value="{session-attr:locale}"/>
        <map:parameter name="page" value="{page}"/>
        <map:parameter name="error" value="{error}"/>
      </map:transform>
      <map:transform type="i18n">
          <map:parameter name="locale" value="{session-attr:locale}"/>
      </map:transform>
      <map:serialize/>
    </map:resource>
</map:resources>

Sitemap B (which contains logic for a pluggable portion of our webapp) is mounted in sitemap
A as follows (names changed):

   <map:pipeline>
      <map:match pattern="foo/**">
        <map:act set="general">
          <map:mount uri-prefix="foo" src="foo/sitemap.xmap" check-reload="yes" reload-method="synchron"/>
        </map:act>
        <map:redirect-to uri="../sessiontimeout.html"/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

Is there any way pipelines in sitemap B can call the "page.xsp" resource in sitemap A?

 Jentro Technologies GmbH
 John L. Webber, Software Development
 Rosenheimer Str. 145e	    81671 M√ľnchen
 Tel. +49 89 189 169 80     mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
 Fax  +49 89 189 169 99     http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may otherwise be legally
privileged. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it in error,
please notify us immediately by reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete
this message and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its contents.
Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing or otherwise making use of the
information is strictly prohibited. Thank you.