cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kieran Kirwan" <KKir...@dto.ie>
Subject protected pages
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 09:35:27 GMT
Dear All,

This may be a simple-one. Apologies if it is.
I'm looking at page-protection and am following the tasks in the Cocoon Developers Handbook.
(I'll be moving to the authentication-framework later but I like to know all the Cocoon capabilities
first.)

One of these allows page-protection using the sitemap code below.
What this should do is allow the user to access pages 'support/*' ONLY if the USER parameter
is set
 - otherwise the user is redirected to login.html.
However when I use it without setting any USER session parameter I can still see the pages.
Any ideas.

Thanks,
Kieran.

	<map:match type="sessionstate" pattern="*">
	<map:parameter name="attribute-name" value="user"/>
		<map:match pattern="support/*">
    		<map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/{1}.xsp"/>
				<map:transform type="xslt" src="resources/main.xsl"/>
		<map:serialize type="html"/>
		</map:match>
	</map:match>

	<map:match pattern="support/**">
		<map:redirect-to uri="../login.html"/>
	</map:match>

Kieran Kirwan
Executive Transportation Planner
Transportation Modelling Department

Dublin Transportation Office
Hainault House,
69/71 St. Stephen's Green,
Dublin 2,
Ireland.
Tel: +353 (0)1 4778113
Fax: +353 (0) 1 478 5935
website: www.dto.ie <http://www.dto.ie/>

the system manager.

Mail Marshal for the presence of computer viruses.