cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject RE: building Collection from JDO problems
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:44:46 GMT
Neil Bacon dijo:
> Antonio,
> your quote from the JDO spec does not imply that the JDO objects
> contained in the Collection returned by a query are unmodifiable.
> You can't add and remove elements from the Collection, but you can
> update the fields of the JDO objects it contains (and have JDO
> update the database accordingly).

Hi Neil:

Maybe you are right, but in the first test I did in mid last year the Sun
reference implementation (maybe JDO 1.0) trows the exception even if I
tried to change a field inside any of the returned Beans of the
collection.

I don't tested it again in Sun reference implementation JDO 1.01.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.