cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schweigl, Johann" <Johann.Schwe...@softwareag.com>
Subject SQL Transformer generates illegal element names
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:08:23 GMT
Hi all,

recently I ran into a problem with SQL Transformer. The column names
returned from the database are used for naming the children of sql:row, but
those names can be something like "count(distinct xxx)" or 'SYS$xxxx', which
violates the wellformed conditions of the return document.

Is there any implementation of SQLTransformer that generates <column
name="xxx"> instead of <xxx>, which would solve the problem?  For predefined
statements I can control the SQL that is passed to the transformer, but I
run into big hassle  when letting the user enter SQL directly.

Thx,

Johann