cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Femi Anthony <femiproje...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Deli errors upon Cocoon 2.1.2 startup
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:14:32 GMT
There isn't one in the cocoon.xconf for the cocoon
webapp. However, I also have lenya installed, since I
am planning to use it later when I get the hang of
cocoon, and it has a copy of cocoon.xconf that does
contain a <deli> block. Should lenya also have a
cocoon.xconf, or should I delete it?
For the time being I will try and disable lenya.

Thanks for your help so far,
Femi

--- Jan Hoskens <jh@schaubroeck.be> wrote:
> Check the cocoon.xconf in your WEB-INF and look for
> 'deli', if there's a
> configuration present and not in comments, it still
> tries to use the deli
> block so set the configuration of that block in
> comments. If it's already in
> comments, the block should not be load and you
> should not get an error
> related to that block(as far as I know), do check as
> Hugo said if there is a
> deli jar in the lib and remove that file as you
> don't need it to be there
> anyway.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Jan

org.apache.naming.resources.DirContextURLConnection.getInputStream(Di
> > > rContextURLConnection.java:344)
> > >        at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:913)
> > >        at

com.hp.hpl.deli.Workspace.getResource(Workspace.java:474)
> > >        at

com.hp.hpl.deli.VocabularyConfig.<init>(VocabularyConfig.java:104)
> > >        at

com.hp.hpl.deli.Vocabulary.<init>(Vocabulary.java:37)
> > >        at

com.hp.hpl.deli.Workspace$1$CreateWorkspace.<init>(Workspace.java:191
> > > )
> > >        at

com.hp.hpl.deli.Workspace.configure(Workspace.java:367)

> > > I dug around and I've found out that I should
> exclude
> > > the deli block in the local.blocks.properties
> file and
> > > rebuild cocoon, but that doesn't seem to work.
> > >
> > > I did a
> > >
> > > build.sh clean
> > > build.sh war
> > >
> > > but the resulting cocoon.war still seems to
> contain
> > > the deli module. Here's what I get when I check
> the
> > > archive:
> > >
> > > -bash-2.05b$ jar tvf cocoon.war | grep deli
> > >     0 Tue Feb 24 08:30:18 EST 2004
> > > api/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/deli/
> > >     0 Tue Feb 24 08:30:08 EST 2004

api/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/deli/class-use/
> > > 24276 Tue Feb 24 08:26:00 EST 2004
> > > docs/xdocs/userdocs/developer/deli.xml
> > > 1388 Tue Feb 24 08:26:02 EST 2004
> > > docs/xdocs/userdocs/developer/deliquick.xml
> > > 6068 Tue Feb 24 08:29:06 EST 2004

api/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/deli/class-use/DeliImpl.
> > > CocoonServletRequest.html
> > > 8236 Tue Feb 24 08:29:56 EST 2004

api/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/deli/class-use/DeliImpl.
> > > CocoonServletContext.html
> > > 5900 Tue Feb 24 08:30:08 EST 2004

api/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/deli/class-use/DeliImpl.html