cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Roberts" <robe...@mikrotik.com>
Subject fop link problems
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 12:59:08 GMT
I had a cocoon 2.1.3 - the problem was that when I used <fo:basic-link ...>, the pdf
did not generate. If I uncommented all basic-links, it works, but without links, of course...
So I tested what's happening with the CVS version - it was OK! All links were running as they
should. So I thought that in the version 2.1.4 this problem will be solved, but... it's not
so! Why? Maybe there is another way how to get the links working in the stable version 2.1.4?
Note: on Windows the links work fine with every version, but the problem is with Linux.

Thanks,
Roberts