cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Trillaud" <ltrill...@jouve.fr>
Subject RE: User coplet access in new Portal Engine
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 07:09:48 GMT
Jeff

It’s pretty easy to do.

Configure the role in the portal/resources/sunrise-user.xml, then create
portal/layout/portal-[user|role]-<name> files.

The portal will match before user name, if not role name, if not got the
portal.xml.

For exemple: portal-user-anonymous.xml, portal-role-poweruser.xml,
portal-role-admin.xml

Laurent Trillaud

  _____

De : Jeff Davis [mailto:jedavis@firstam.com]
Envoyé : lundi 23 février 2004 23:01
À : users@cocoon.apache.org
Objet : User coplet access in new Portal Engine

I’m setting up a portal that requires role-based coplet access (i.e., some
coplets will appear for some users but others not). I know this is probably
supported, but I didn’t see an example of it in the Portal sample that comes
with Cocoon 2.1.4. Does anyone have an samples of role-based coplet security
being applied?

Thanks so much,

jeff