cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Z.Z." <za...@vili.pmmf.hu>
Subject Re: Equation in Openoffice
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 23:33:00 GMT
Hello,

2004. február 4. 20.13 dátummal J.Pietschmann ezt írta:
> Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> > Jeuclide has nothing to do with Cocoon, so you won't find it here. I
> > even did not find it when searching for "Jeuclide" using google.
>
> FOP can process embedded MathML, similarly to SVG, using jeuclid.
> It's in the distribution's extension directory. It shouldn't be too
> hard to make this available to the Cocoon serializer.

Sorry, I cannot find it, where is distribution´s directory?

All result of searching to jeuclid.jar is 2 document (by google, yandex)
which are only a html document instead of jeuclid.jar. There is no
jeuclid.jar in cocoon cvs, and jeuclid.sourceforge.net too.

Are there anybody who has some experience with mathml plugin for Mozilla/IE?
Is it good enough for University usage?
--
thx,