cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <pfennig63-cocoonus...@yahoo.com>
Subject offline generation - NullPointerException in release()
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 14:29:43 GMT
I do try to generate offline my cocoon (static) web-site.

But I get the following Nul Pointer Exception over an dover again:

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.release(AbstractEnvironment.java:574)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.wrapper.MutableEnvironmentFacade.release(MutableEnvironmentFacade.java:348)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator.recycle(FileGenerator.java:89)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ResourceLimitingPool.put(ResourceLimitingPool.java:438)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.PoolableComponentHandler.doPut(PoolableComponentHandler.java:247)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentHandler.put(ComponentHandler.java:454)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.release(ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:338)

        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector.release(ExtendedComponentSelector.java:319)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.recycle(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:651)

        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.BaseCachingProcessingPipeline.recycle(BaseCachingProcessingPipelin
e.java:112)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.recycle(AbstractCachingProcessin
gPipeline.java:961)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ResourceLimitingPool.put(ResourceLimitingPool.java:438)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.PoolableComponentHandler.doPut(PoolableComponentHandler.java:247)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentHandler.put(ComponentHandler.java:454)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.release(ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:338)

        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector.release(ExtendedComponentSelector.java:319)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.EnvironmentDescription.release(CocoonComponentManager.java:619)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.endProcessing(CocoonComponentManager.java:236)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonWrapper.getPage(CocoonWrapper.java:536)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonBean.processTarget(CocoonBean.java:523)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonBean.process(CocoonBean.java:384)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Main.main(Main.java:350)
        at
        at
        at Loader.invokeMain(Unknown Source)
        at Loader.run(Unknown Source)
        at Loader.main(Unknown Source)

Can I ignore this? It seems to happen when a resources is released, but
there is no SourceResolver defined for this object.

Thanks for any comment

Kaj