cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Karlheinz Toni" <t...@in.tum.de>
Subject AW: MalformedURLException
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 13:24:16 GMT
Hi there,

thanx for your advice Joerg. It worked. I copied the file blocks.properties
to local.blocks.properties and excluded the deli block by

exclude.block.deli=true

Am I the only person, that experienced that type of error. What could be
possible reasons for that? Does anyone have an idea?

Sincerely
K. Toni

-----