cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anna Bikkina <a...@pinksheets.com>
Subject Re: Using existing jsp file
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 15:33:32 GMT
Thanks for the explanation. I understand it better now, but I still have a
problem accessing my jsp page. I am using map:read in map:matches(*.jsp)
instead of generate

When I use read or generate I am getting the below error . The error is not
descriptive. I got the latest code from cocoon and am using it. Any help
would be appreciated.

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: ServletException while executing
JSPEngine: org.apache.jasper.JasperException

Thanks,
Anna.