cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Guillard <pguill...@soociety.com>
Subject OpenOfficeGeneration
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:46:58 GMT
Hi all,

Help about wiki page on OpenOfficeGeneration made by Yves Vindevogel. My
trouble is that cocoon renders my sxw files in plain text without
styling.

My question is: Where is made the link to the DTDs in
/resources/entities ? Don't find any in xsl stylesheets and pipeline
presented and i suppose this is what i'm missing.

Note1: i copied the oo DTDs from windows since i was not able to find
them on my linux, and compared to what is said in the wiki page, i don't
have any catalog file :-(
Note2: i tried html.oowriter.xsl and standard oo transformation.

Thanks
Phil