cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Bloggs" <longusern...@fastmail.fm>
Subject RE: Can anyone explain this
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:23:54 GMT
Hi Rob,

Many thanks for your reply.

I have since discovered through experimentation that if I move all the
relevant stuff into a subsitemap in the jobcentre directory the problem
goes away. The matcher simply matches on pattern="" without problems.

Don't know what was causing the problem, but I may go back and experiment
some more with what you suggested if I get a chance, and I'll let you
know. In the meantime, I'm going with the subsitemap alternative as it is
clearly preferable in general. I only recently discovered subsitemaps.

I _do_ appreciate your taking the trouble to reply and, once again, I'm
sorry for not getting back sooner.

best, Jim

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:20:51 -0000, "Rob Gregory" <Minty@RosesGroup.com>
said:

> Hi Jim
>
> Try changing the sitemap to something like:-
>
>       <map:match pattern="jobcentre**">
>        <map:read src="context://minimal/index.htm"
> mime-type="text/html"/>
>       </map:match>
>
> OR
>
>       <map:match pattern="jobcentre/*">
>        <map:read src="context://minimal/index.htm"
> mime-type="text/html"/>
>       </map:match>
>
> And let me know the results...
>
> Rob