cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: woody/flowscript and URI-problem
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:27:12 GMT
On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 18:22, Stefan Burkard wrote:
> hi there
>
> i've got a problem with the combination of woody/flowscript and URIs. i
> followed the registration-example in the cocoon-wiki that uses woody and
> flowscript. that runs perfectly.
>
> as i changed this example step by step to my needs, i arrived with this
> problem:
> i'm putting the locale for i18n in the URI of all requests, for example
> "/en/woodyform.xml" that runs also fine to build the form.
>
> but when i submit the form i use the construct
> "#{$continuation/id}.continue" as the form-action. the complete request
>   is then "en/[id].continue" and i have a sitemap-entry that matches
> this post with "*/*.continue" and i pass the pure id with <map:call
> continuation="{2}"/> but this ends with the error "Resource Not Found".
>
> to test that the sitemap really calls this code, i changed the value of
> the continuation like this <map:call continuation="{1}/{2}"/> and i get
> - correctly - an error, so it runs the correct code in the sitemap
>
> finally my question: isn't it possible to submit the continuation-id
> with any other information in the URI?

Nope, that should work just fine.

The problem I usually run into is that my URL path gets longer each
request, i.e. the form is initially displayed on this URL:

/x/y/en/form

and with each form submit, the URL gets a bit longer:

/x/y/en/en/2332.continue
/x/y/en/en/en/54343.continue

Therefore I usually put an absolute URL in the form action.

However, since you're sure the code inside that matcher gets executed,
it's probably something else.