cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [woody] "v2" flow integration (was Re: initialize form control values)
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:42:47 GMT
On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 12:12, Mark Lundquist wrote:
> On Feb 15, 2004, at 12:03 AM, Bruno Dumon wrote:
>
> > <..snip..>
> >
> > And then there's also the "v2" woody-flowscript integration which is
> > similar but more powerful.
>
> Is there a summary somewhere of the differences between v2, and uh...
> "v1"? :-)

Here's some info on v2:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=107531818111033&w=2

> It looks like in v2, the javascript createBinding() would just be
> called from the flow, is that right?  (no more <map:call
> function="woody", right?)

I'd do the same with v1. I always create Form objects myself (like in
the sample on the wiki), not relying on the "woody" function. I don't
see any advantage in the woody function. The Woody samples should be
adjusted in this regard.